Monday, July 21, 2008

Terrence is not dead, nor doth he sleep

One of the only snows we got in Texas.

Just because I am taking a Terrence break does not mean that the Terrence saga is over. It is merely on hiatus. I have every intention of finishing it.

As for the previous post, if you had "Closed-eyed child with the awesome red pants", you were correct. I was obviously the one doing the most work.

In the meantime, we still have not closed on the house (hoping for Wednesday), but we are packing up, so our house is mostly boxes. That's the update for now.

And yes, I'm really only posting because of the clever Subject Line I thought up.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So... let me get this straight. You're the one on the left in both pictures... in the same red pants. Love the fashion statement. Red is totally cool:)

PS I didn't know you two were buying a house. CONGRATS!

jaime said...

when i saw the title of your newest post on my google reader my heart skipped a beat. "a new terrance post!!! it's about freakin' time."

thanks for the let down.

jerk.