Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My sincerest apologies

The 3 Terribles washing the high chair--guess which is me


First off, I have been noticeably absent from posting for more than a MONTH. That's a record for me. So I apologize.

Second, there will be no Terrence for quite some time. I'm not sure when the next one will come. It could come next week. It could come next year. But you just can't FORCE creativity when nobody's paying you to force it. I'm not just gonna throw some crap out there and call it good. So I apologize to my fans. Both of you.

Third, stuff has been happening. Not ground-breaking, world-altering stuff, but stuff nonetheless. Stories need to be told. Updates need to be made. Pictures need to be posted. UNFORTCH, all the pictures are on Mel's stupid Mac and every time I go home the last thing I want to do is be on the computer. The only pictures on my computer are old fam pictures, so recent updates never get done. Yet another apology for that.

Fourth, I will promise to you that a meaningful post will be posted with the next week. I am setting a deadline for myself so I don't continue to procrastinate. Until then.

8 comments:

Pete said...

The little one is obviously Kurt. I guess you caught up to Brian in height early on. I am going to guess you are on the left and Brian is in the middle.

turleybenson said...

Unfortch is right. NEED MORE COWBELL.

By the way we're all staging a protest next Saturday in front of your apartment.

jaime said...

i might have made jason text you sunday to make sure you guys were still alive.

i was worried.

next time you plan on leaving me high and dry at least have the courtesy to check in once in a while.

peace.

Anonymous said...

Not much difference since being the beer-swelling trash collector. The only thing that's changed is I usually have more food on my shirt these days.

Allan said...

My question is where did Brian's impeccable fashion sense go?

JoEllen said...

Sniff! No more Terrance??
Well, I suppose it had to come to an end sometime... but really, you should finish the story just to finish it. Then you could come out with the "real" ending when you actually feel like doing it. Just an idea but I know you're terribly busy these days what with your new HOUSE PURCHASE so I don't expect that'll actually happen, unless you have a really slow day at work or something.
so I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight.

Brooke said...

I'm also going to go with the youngest tow head!?

Also, I wouldn't mind a chapter of Terrance Tales, but I can appreciate the fact that "creativity cannot be forced"... or whatever you said.

Anonymous said...

So . . . if we took up a collection and actually paid you something to keep the Terrance story going, would write another chapter?