Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rise and Shine

Last Sunday as I was getting out of the shower Kent told me that the "kids" were still in bed and sleeping. He thought I would want to know so I could wake them up and get them ready. I'm sure he thought he was SO hilarious tucking Gary and Gibby into the extra bed like he did. He just didn't count on me actually "waking" them up and getting them ready for church...


Apparently he had a pretty good laugh when he checked in on them after his shower. Personally, I don't know that Gary and Gibby have ever looked better. And yes, I'm fishing for compliments on my tie tying skills.

6 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

Allan is wondering where Blab is. Then he remembered that Blab belongs to Brian.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Oh Melanie, it's so cute that you think Kent was just joking.

JoEllen said...

What handsome Hansens you have in your life, Mel. And yes, your tie-tying skills are much better than mine. Mine are genuine knots.

turleybenson said...

Hilarious.

Nice ties! Where do Gary and Gaby shop?

Brian said...

Ehhhh!

Liesl said...

I'm assuming they behaved themselves in church and were reverent. Next time pick complementary colors.