Monday, December 31, 2007

1st Annual Christmas Awards

Cutest Rendition of the BYU Fight Song: Eli Hansen



Blondest Hair: Miss Mindy Bergeson























Most frequent tear-shedder: Matthew Morris






Best Looking 8-month pregnant Mom: JoEllen Morris


















Most Graceful on the Ice: Susan Hansen


















Most Air: Talmage Bergeson














While I missed out on the ice skating and sledding, I am glad I got to spend some quality time with the Hansens this year. It was great to see all of the kids and get to know my in-laws a bit better. And Tyler, Welcome Home!

4 comments:

Liesl said...

Hahaha, brilliant! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Talmage is amazing! What a great blog!

Pete said...

Melanie, I enjoyed your write up on the Hansen family Christmas. It sounds like quite an adventure. I look forward to meeting you someday.

Paula said...

I finally had time to check your blog and loved your pictures of course because you included my children. And great memory for all those names.