Monday, April 14, 2008

Terrence Update

Okay, thanks for everybody for voting. Well, thanks to everybody that voted for voting. Everybody who didn't vote deserves no thanks at all. So far, I have Annette leading with 6, Anita with 4, and Annie with 3, although some of those Annette anonymous votes look suspicious. But I said that all anonymous votes count and Kurt vouched for Alice and the other person, who is not Alice and I'm assuming not Kurt because he made the Julie Parker reference the time before. So who is it, Kurt? And would you just get a blogger ID already!

So I'm closing the voting Tuesdee night, that is, it's final when I come into work Wed morning. And I can't give you more information regarding the 3 candidates, as we only know what Terrence has told us, which isn't much. Plus, in college you had to just go on dates with people that you barely knew, right? So that's what this is. Just make your best guess. We will learn more about them later. Feel free to give insights into your BYU dating experience like Kristin and Jaime did, I'm sure I've forgotten a few details.

Given the nature of what I've created, it's fairly obvious that I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, and these posts will probably just get more and more ridiculous, kind of like "Arrested Development". And I didn't really base Terrence off of anybody, just your typical goofy RM looking to get married fast, which is about 90% of BYU, all those Zoobs. Of COURSE the narrator Chris employs many of the same tactics that me and my roommates used, but I don't think he is entirely like me, more like that guy in the ward that was even cooler than me, if you can even imagine that.

As for our Dallas pictures and trip synopsis, that is squarely on the shoulders of my wife. It is her responsibility to blog about such boring things, as she was born without an imagination. It's quite sad, really.

Also, congrats to Heidi and Aaron for the latest Hansen kid, and congrats to Kurt and Alice for their conception, soon to be leaving me and Mel as the Sole Hansens Without Children. So I guess I should maybe take that congratulations back, as now we will be asked on every occasion, "Where the fetch are your kids?!" To which I will answer: "Melanie is barren, thanks for bringing that up."

This is how one should "stir the pot" to get one's spouse to finally write a post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Kent, I will take a few minutes from feeding Camille who doesn't look like she's enjoying her bottle that much to begin with, to vote. I vote for a. a shorter blog entry than the Choose Your Own Terrence--less is more and I could not bring myself to read the whole thing--I just skipped to the end which is what you do with my emails anyway. b. Annette. c. to hear more from Melanie.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to take a break from feeding my fat face and tell you that I'm huge. But then, you already knew that.

-Kurt

The Faustino Ohana said...

When does the adventure continue...
Interested to see if they do any of the typical doozies student ptown culture lays tthat many to fall prey to.

As noted in my previous post though, read a few paragraphs and flip to adventure based on choice. Not read a novel then flip. =)

Mascot?... Are you setting him up for failure.